Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My First Post



1. Photo


2. Email Address : nadalwz1115@hotmail.com or liwenzhe@tamu.edu
3. Graduate standing: 2nd year MS
4. Why are you taking this class?
Handwritting is very exciting area for me, and this is related to my thesis.
5. What experience do you bring to this class?
Interest & some knowledge about sketch recognition AND AI
6. What do you expect to be doing in 10 years?
Be an expert in computer technology, also I am quite interested in economics area , so I will try to figure out what kinds of computer skill that I can bring into these fields.
7. What do you think will be the next biggest technological advancement in computer science?
AI makes computer more intelligent, but anyway, I always believe that can not replace human brain
HCI makes computer much easier to use. Handwritting and Speech are the most areas that make this become true. Future computer will be smart enough that can talk with people, play with children.. Portal device will have full functionality that today's computer has.
8. What was your favorite course when you were an undergraduate (computer science or otherwise)?
OS, Data structure and Algorithms, etc.
9. What is your favorite movie and why?
Favorite movie?? hmm..... "Avatar", first 3D Movie I watched .
10. If you could travel back in time, who would you like to meet and why?
Robin Li, I would choose to be classmate with him.
11. Give some interesting fact about yourself.
I really like sports.. football/basketball/tenis/swimming/pingpong/skate/running......

No comments:

Post a Comment